BEYOND THE ADVANCED PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY- A COLLECTIVE RESEARCH/ OLTRE LA SOCIETA' PSICHIATRICA AVANZATA- UNA RICERCA COLLETTIVA


cerca nel blog

giovedì 29 marzo 2012

Pathologies, 9/ Lou Reed, John Cale: 'Nobody but you' ['Songs for Drella', 1990

[I really care a lot- davvero mi importa molto. GC]


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnCIxMZ8hY8

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Songs_for_Drella

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Warhol




I really care a lotAlthough I look like I do notSince I was shotThere's nobody but you
I know I look blase Party andy's what the papers sayAt dinner I'm the one who paysFor a nobody like you
Nobody but youA nobody like youSince I got shotThere's nobody but you

Won't you decorate my houseI'll sit there quiet as a mouseYou know me I like to look a lotAt nobody but you

I'll hold your hand and slap my faceI'll tickle you to your disgraceWon't you put me in my proper placeA nobody like you

Sundays I pray a lotI'd like to wind you up and paint your clockI want to be what I am notFor a nobody like you

The bullet split my spleen and lungThe doctors said I was goneInside I've got some shattered boneFor nobody but you

Nobody but youA nobody like youShattered boneFor nobody but you

I'm still not sure I didn't dieAnd if I'm dreaming I still have bad pains insideI know I'll never be a brideTo nobody like you

I wish I had a stronger chinMy skin was good, my nose was thinThis is no movie I'd ask to be inWith a nobody like you

Nobody like youA nobody like youAll my life

It's been nobodies like you

[joy, out of nothingness joy- Zufovsky]

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento