BEYOND THE ADVANCED PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY- A COLLECTIVE RESEARCH/ OLTRE LA SOCIETA' PSICHIATRICA AVANZATA- UNA RICERCA COLLETTIVA


cerca nel blog

lunedì 25 aprile 2011

Dream of Franz

http://annandaledreamgazetteonline.blogspot.com/?spref=fb

Thursday, April 21, 2011
Dream of  Franz

The dream catcher caught me.
I have the hook in my arm to prove it.

I went to sleep and woke up in Franz’s apt.
Boy was it a mess. He looked the same. Greasy hair,
Clothes all in disrepair.

But I walked over to him and explained that there was no time to lose
I have waited so long anyway and now it is clear.

I laid out my case.
That the other stuff doesn’t matter
That I certainly was not going to be a poet
And  I would care for him.

Robert Kelly was there riding a brown horse which
He made kneel so we could all pet it.

Many others were there some I know Quasha, Kim, Mitch more than I can name.

He seemed to approve the declaration and all that it implied
Franz said to me was that he didn’t want to wait any longer
Transaction accomplished, I admired his view overlooking the ocean,

What a little skin prick can trigger.

0 comments
DREAMER: Peggy Young

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento