BEYOND THE ADVANCED PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY- A COLLECTIVE RESEARCH/ OLTRE LA SOCIETA' PSICHIATRICA AVANZATA- UNA RICERCA COLLETTIVA


cerca nel blog

martedì 23 dicembre 2014

For Elytis: Some took Knowledge and others took Power/ Πηραν αλλοι τη Γνωση και αλλοι την Ισχυ [THE STORY OF MY LIFE]



Some took Knowledge and others took Power
incising darkness with effort
and fitting little masks of joy and sorrow
on a ruined face.
I myself never fitted masks,
I put joy and sorrow behind me,
generously I put
Power and Knowledge behind me.
I added up my days and remained alone.

Πηραν αλλοι τη Γνωση και αλλοι την Ισχυ
το σκοταδι με κοπο χαραζοντας
και μικρες προσωπιδες, τη χαρα και τη θλιψη,
στη φθαρμενη την οψη αρμοζονζας.
Μονος, οχι εγω, προσωπιδες δεν αρμοσα,
τη χαρα και τη θλιψη μου πισω εριξα,
γενναιοδωρα πισω μου εριξα,
την Ισχυ και τη Γνωση.
Τις ημερες μου αθροισα κι εμεινα μονος.

Axion esti', somewhere



and the Velvet U. : that's the story of my life/ that' s the difference between wrong and right/ but Billy says/ that both those words are dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N6rvkc7yQM







Nessun commento:

Posta un commento