BEYOND THE ADVANCED PSYCHIATRIC SOCIETY- A COLLECTIVE RESEARCH/ OLTRE LA SOCIETA' PSICHIATRICA AVANZATA- UNA RICERCA COLLETTIVA


cerca nel blog

venerdì 10 ottobre 2014

2014 Biograph



("A Drama of Kings. A spectral tone must be adopted": T.H.Hardy on THE DYNASTS)



  Born in 1948, in the time of Berlin's Blockade and of the Coup of Prague, I have traversed the cold war and patriarchate. Having spent one year in the U.S.A. at 16, I chose Marxism; two years later, divided between Rimbaud Baudelaire Ginsberg Dylan on one side and Freud and Wilhelm Reich on the other, I decided to study medicine in order to become a psychoanalyst (and give a contribution to saving the world). I was in the '68 movement, and in the '77 movement. My wife became feminist. For two years I worked at a free radio, at the end obsessively broadcasting Lou Reed Patti Smith David Bowie; afterwards years of doubts regrets suffering silence. I had a 5 years psychoanalysis. For 40 years I variously worked in public psychiatric services (at the end directing an acute cases psychiatric ward, and then a territorial unit). Psychotherapist, analyst now.
  In 1975 I translated for Newton Compton editions “POESIE”, by William Blake, many times reprinted (Kindle too now). I have contributed to many reviews and projects: Erba Voglio, A/traverso first and second series, Kasparhauser etc. I'm having since three years a blog, “Oltre la Società Psichiatrica Avanzata'': Beyond the advanced psychiatric society. Sundry facebook groups. I have two children. I have much travelled. I know many languages.- I write poems sometimes; I have translated texts by Auden, Kathy Acker, S.R. Delany, Stefan George etc. In the last yers I have worked on Bernward Vesper, Ellen West, Marguerite Pantaine Anzieu, Louis Wolfson, Barbara O'Brien, Laing, Cooper, Sartre, Heidegger, Philip K. Dick, Ballard- Coleridge, Hölderlin, Novalis.
  In 1990 I published with A/traverso “Derive metropolitane” ('Metropolitan drifting'), which I sometimes meditate to put on line. In these days is being published by Manifestolibri “Louis Wolfson. Cronache da un pianeta infernale” ('Louis Wolfson. Chronicles from an infernal planet') with an essay I have written.
  Being alive is something strange.
  (But what the river does- nobody knows it).


GIACOMO CONSERVA









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento